• >
  • apartment Ashby de la Zouch

3 apartments for sale in Ashby De La Zouch

- from 3 sources
order by

2 Bed Flat For Sale Western Close Ashby de la Zouch

Ashby de la Zouch
£ 99,950
  • 2 rooms
2 Bed Flat For Sale Western Close Ashby de la Zouch

Ashby de la ZouchMap

...Ashby De La Zouch.The property has a 90% shared ownership with the opportunity for a buyer to buy the remaining 10% share.Descriptionno upward chain - over 55s - warden controlled. This two bedroom ground floor apartment has great space and light and...

Astley Way, Ashby De La Zouch

ASHBY-DE-LA-ZOUCH
£ 120,000
  • 2 rooms
Astley Way, Ashby De La Zouch

ASHBY-DE-LA-ZOUCHMap

...GENERAL DESCRIPTION *NO UPWARD SALES CHAIN - IDEAL INVESTMENT / FTB OPPORTUNITY - GROUD FLOOR APARTMENT - DA...tment to the market. Set in the very popular outskirts of the historic market town...

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Oak Crescent, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
£ 117,500
£ 119,950
  • 2 rooms
price reduced
2 bedroom apartment for sale
9

Oak Crescent, Ashby-de-la-ZouchMap

...Are you looking for a LOW MAINTENANCE AND ECONOMICAL TO RUN property? Then look no further than this superb two bedroom second floor apartment which boasts a WELL-PRESENTED INTERIOR and would make an IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or BUY-TO-LET opportunity...